WHAT’S THE JOB?
Ensure the success of restoration companies through onboarding new clients, training, and ongoing customer support.
Your efforts will be critical in creating exemplary onboarding experiences that feel effortless & streamlined to our customers. Your main goal will be to eliminate the burden of implementation on our customers and ensure understanding and adoption of the Xcelerate platform. Ultimately the intention of the Customer Onboarding Specialist is to become a true partner to our Restoration customers, solving problems and creating long term success.
WHERE IS IT LOCATED?
This is a remote position, providing your convenience in working with the full Xcelerate team from the location you desire.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Provide high-touch customer onboarding experiences by facilitating the entire client set-up process
- Gather company information and work cross departmentally to create personalized software environments
- Communicate properly with customer to manage expectations and facilitate progression through onboarding process
- Encourage adoption through understanding customer goals and adopting the onboarding process to accomplish those goals
- Manage data migration and data scrubbing to ensure smooth data transfer upload
- Set up workflow, documents, and other environment customizations
- Ensure integrations are set up and working properly
- Manage training schedules and ensure training resources are provided
- Ensure smooth hand off to Customer Success Department
- Manage portfolio documentation, conflicts, and critical issues
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve the overall customer experience by representing their voice, providing product feedback, and recommendations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD POSSESS:
- Strong customer-centric focus
- Project organization/management skills
- Adept problem-solving & analytical skills
- Highly organized and driven
- Experience with technical software or Saas
- Desire to learn and improve on existing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly build relationships and rapport with our customers
WAYS YOU WILL BE MEASURED:
- Adoption Rates
- Time from contract to completed training
- Accuracy of data upload
- NPS score of onboarding process
If this sounds like a career you’d love, please complete the form below and upload your current resume. The Xcelerate team will follow up with you shortly after with any questions or interest in proceeding further.