WHAT’S THE JOB?
Ensure the success of restoration companies through sales, onboarding new clients, training, and ongoing customer support.
WHERE IS IT LOCATED?
This is a remote position, providing your convenience in working with the full Xcelerate team from the location you desire.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Walk interested companies through Xcelerate Restoration Software demos, promoting the benefits and value for their companies.
- Nurture and follow prospects through the sales cycle, encouraging new sales.
- Facilitate client onboarding: gather company information, assist with data migration, work with Xcelerate and product team to ensure proper environment setup, build account workflows and documents, and more.
- Train new users on Xcelerate, both on the web and mobile app. Follow up as necessary to ensure a smooth adoption. Answer ongoing questions, provide additional trainings as needed, and troubleshoot occasional support requests.
- Monitor customer usage data and take action to increase user adoption and of released platform modules.
- Take ownership and responsibility of your department as Xcelerate continues to grow. In time, this may include: hiring employees, building and managing department processes, ensuring excellent conversion rates, improving client adoption, and generating great customer NPS scores.
If this sounds like a career you’d love, please complete the form below and upload your current resume. The Xcelerate team will follow up with you shortly after with any questions or interest in proceeding further.